Sunday, July 20, 2008

First Post!

This is Tania. I'm tired of not knowing what's going on with everyone so I'm starting a blog! Apparently it's what all of the cool kids do so I'm hoping on the bandwagon. Paul and I are living in West Jordan right now. We're renting my brother (Tyson) and sister-in-law's (Stephanie) house right now, but we'll be moving the end of August to somewhere else in the Salt Lake Valley. We don't know where yet so if anyone knows of a good place (that allows small dogs) let us know! We love our family and friends and we hope to keep in better contact with you all!

3 comments:

Gatherums said...

We are very excited you have joined us! You will love it! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tania!!!

Check out my blog.
http://granpiper.blogspot.com

Dad

charlywally said...

so pictures please!