Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Car Problems

So we have had the BEST luck when it comes to cars (in case you don't know us very well, I'm being sarcastic). On Tuesday, the 5th, our Tercel (that's almost as old as I am) broke down on the freeway after a few parts came flying off of it. We decided (for the second time) that we'll pay to have it fixed this one last time and then we'll just let it die. Then on Saturday, the 9th I lost the only set of keys that we have for our Altima! If you have a 2000 Nissan Altima it is impossible to get a set of keys made. The Nissan dealership (that luckily was a hop, skip, and a jump away) wasn't able to pull up the cut shape with the VIN number so we had to have a locksmith come out and get the shape of the key, then we had to take it to the dealership to have them make a different key that has a microchip in it. Is that lame or what? So $750-ish later we can drive both of our cars.

I just decided that I'm not going to have any more major car problems. I'm pretty psyched about it. :)

1 comment:

charlywally said...

I am pretty excited you have decided not to have any more car problems.
I decide that all the time, and then i don't listen to myself