Friday, August 29, 2008

Shakin' it up

We just moved from the house we were renting in West Jordan to an apartment in West Valley. I can't believe how much STUFF we have! I think we definately took advantage of the space we had with just the two of us and our little Kostya living in a 3 bedroom house. It's nice to have something a little smaller now though. It's not nearly as much to maintain and that's a plus.

Another change we made is that Paul is no longer working with Ken Garff Southtowne. He is going to school full time at Westminster and working part time as a Job-Hunter ;) haha. I'm still working full time at Bear River Insurance and I'm loving it. It's such an awesome company to work for! They're great to their employees as well as their customers. I'll have been here for 1 year on September 10th. Yay me!! :)

5 comments:

charlywally said...

Congrats on your new place. I hope Paul finds a job soon.

Krista Eger said...

Hey Phil has the same job! :D

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Hey Tania it's Jaclyn (Allen) Tapia. How are you? It looks like your doing great I cant believe I found your blog. i hope we can keep up with eachother!

Sammy and Landon said...

TANIA! AKA best back spot ever! ( is that even what its called?! its been a while) I was reliving the glory days and watching cheer videos on saturday... WAHAHAHa! love it! Miss you, we need to get together when I come up

Becky said...

Ummm...I don't know how I found your blog. I'm avoiding my homework and clicking on blogs and then I found you! Yes...I blog-stalk.

I hope you and Paul are doing well and you don't mind if I add you to my sidebar. Feel free to drop by!

www.trentandbeckydoman.blogspot.com