Friday, December 5, 2008

Sick!

I got a cold. Dang it. And I think Paul's getting it too. I have a roll of toilet paper at my desk and I think I've used about half of it today. :) I think I'm getting better already though (whether I really am or not I'm going to keep thinking I am!). I'm kind of sad about it because I've tried SO hard to not get sick. I wash my hands frequently (but not obsessively). I even tried to use hand sanitizer every time I heard someone cough or sneeze at work! I'll bet if I ate a little healthier it would help. What do you do to keep from getting sick? Does it work?

4 comments:

Becky said...

Vitamin C on the day of onset! And yes, it does work! But if you have to take a RIDICULOUS amount of it within 24 hrs. I didn't, and now I'm sick.

Krista Eger said...

I was going to say vitamin C as well! haha! Did you get the flu shot? :D maybe its not influenza. Good luck! I love you Tania! I need to write a tribute to you on my blog too! Cause without you, I would not be the person I am today!!!!!!!! (I wrote one for Cynda cause she wrote me a happy birthday blog! hahahaa! She is hilarious! You would really love her!) I hope I get to see you sooooon!!!!!!

Bryan and Dayna said...

Tania!!! How are you?? I didn't know that you had a blog! It's always fun to get someone new!!

The Day Family! said...

Tania! I found it! :) I will soon be posting pictures of our smashing party...I just have to find my connector for my camera first :) I am excited to stalk your blog! ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS!