Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 2009

Well so far so good! My big New Year's resolution this year is to not drink soda. It's a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. It's not that I crave soda or anything, I just don't realize how often it's available. We sat down to dinner at Paul's parents house and they have this delicious grape juice that is SO good with a little bit of sprite in it. So I poured my grape juice and I had the sprite in my hand about to pour it when I remembered my resolution. :( So I had plain grape juice instead. Also I HATE lemonaide and most restaurants only have lemonaide and water as an alternative to soda. Oh well. I love water and I'm learning to hate lemonaide less. Paul and I have both been a lot more active since the beggining of the year, even with the terrible air quality!

Happy Birthday to my brother and sister (twins), Taylor and Tia, and my friend Serria! Happy 29th Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!!! Keep up the good work! And Happy Anniversary to my brother Tyson and his wife Stephanie! And Happy Celebration to whoever I forgot! :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Why didn't you tell me you had a blog!?! Did you purposely make the text black so no one can read it unless they are clever or is it just me?
Good luck on not drink pop. I went a whole month without eating out at burger places once. It was hard but I was so proud of myself afterwards. The sad thing is that the next day I ate out twice. Oh well...

Katie said...

Hey Paul & Tania,
Its your cousin Kate from Canada.
We just got this blog thing, so we figured we would give you a shout so we could keep in touch.

we don't really know how to work this..but hopefully you get this.

Mike & Kate

Shay said...

hey cousin!!!!

Jon & Aubree Midgley said...

Love you!! When are we getting together! Miss you!! Lets go to the Aftermidnight project together!!