Wednesday, April 14, 2010

November 2009

Yes, it's April and I'm going back to November. I've been a little busy and I also can't access blog spot from work anymore. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Wednesday, November 4, 2010. This was a VERY momentus day in the Greenhalgh Family. On this day I took a very important test and it was positive!!! It has been such a wonder, amazing ride! Paul made me wait to take the test because I had a hint of a monthly gift coming a day or two before, but it was just a trick. I was amazed that after over 3 years of preventing pregnancy we succeeded in our first attempt!

We had a fun time hanging out with the Greenhalgh side that weekend (7th - 8th). We watched a BYU football game (v. Wyoming), laughed at crazy youtube videos, and watched an episode of the TV show Lost. It wasn't super eventful, but I love just hanging out with my awesome family!

On the 14th we took my parent's to IKEA for breakfast and told them we were going to be adding another grandchild to their collection. They figured us out before and they already had a present waiting for us in the car! It was still fun though and I appreciated that they acted surprised. It was good to be able to ask my Mom the hundred questions that had been on my mind.

That night we tried to make it to the Provo Temple with Paul's sister Emily and her hubby Jeremy, but we were running late so we went to a BYU basketball game and had dinner at their place instead. It was a lot of fun!


On the 19th I went to see the midnight showing of New Moon with my Mom, my sister-in-law Shasta, her sister Colette, and her sister's friend. We kind of got shafted by the theatre and had to wait in the hallway way later than any of the other theatres. It was a blast though! I'll see if I can put the pics on here! Shasta and I dressed up as Volturi and we were super hot!!





I really can't remember much about Thanksgiving. We went to my parent's house for a big dinner. My sister Tia worked on the turkey for days and everyone agreed that it was pretty much amazing. The food was really good, but I couldn't eat very much because I was nauseous. I was pretty much nauseous for the whole month. :) We also visited Grandma and Grandpa Greenhalgh for some delicious Sour Cream Peach Pie. Now that I've eaten it I don't think Thankgiving would be quite the same without it.

On the 29th we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to put together a doll house. My Nana and Papa made a doll house for their girls one Christmas, and that was always something that we loved about visiting their house. The dollhouse was so aweseome! It was everything a little girl dreams of! We were able to find a family with 3 little girls to give it to.

1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

woohoo! At least your parents got it when you told them you were pregnant. I told them by teaching Nate to say "baby" when I pointed to my belly and when I did it they were just like "oh...nice" and I was like "you guys already knew didn't you!" and she goes "what?" and then she goes "wait...you're pregnant? I thought you were just preparing him to say that for when you DID get pregnant!" haha they knew we were trying! :D

We got pregnant on the second attempt, but who knows how many it was with Nate, he was a surprise!

Also love the pregnancy pictures! :D I have dance class every Thursday and thats when I turn a new week, so I take them in my dance clothes, which isn't the same outfit every time, but I am always wearing my leotard! haha! But then when I'm done with Dance I don't know what I'm going to do! haha! :D