Monday, May 2, 2011

Budding Entrepreneur

So for a while now Paul and I have been dreaming of doing a booth for different festivals around Utah. We LOVE to go to them and see all the different, clever ideas that people come up with. Paul has been pushing me for a while to sell some of the crafts that I've made. I've kind of twiddled my thumbs until my wonderful sister-in-law, Shasta, said, "Hey! Lets do a booth!" I'm a "thinker" and she is a "do-er" so now that she's in on it we're actually going to do it! :) My Mom and sister Tia are getting in on the action as well. I think it's going to be great. I think I put it off because I knew there was a lot that goes into it. We're trying to get together what products we're going to do, what to do about money, making products, and every other thing that we might need to do. I'm excited! Our first we're doing is the Scandinavian Heritage Festival in Ephraim, UT on Memorial Day Weekend (May 27-28). I'll try to post some pictures of what we're going to sell. And you can check out the Growth Boards and the White Board covers (actually she might not have that on it yet) on Shasta's blog MyHappyHobbies.blogspot.com.

Wish me luck!


P.S. Yes. I had to look up how to spell "entrepreneur". :P What a weird word!

No comments: