Friday, April 22, 2011

April so far

April has been pretty good to our family so far. Now that we have a schedule for Adilee (albeit extremely flexible) she's doing a LOT better with sleep. There are so many things with being a mother that you can have a hundred people tell you, but you don't really get it until you try it and work it out for yourself.

A couple of things that I wish I would've worked out sooner are:
-sleep "training"
-a schedule
-not microwaving meat baby food for more than 10 seconds at a time (YUUUUUCK!!)

A couple of things that I still need to work out:
-baby-proofing my apartment
-a quicker way to change a diaper without Adilee wiggling
-taming the "Addie Tornado"

Well, that's all for now folks! Adilee's slumber has ceased. It's time to go retrieve my darling wiggle worm!

1 comment:

Krista Eger said...

Haha I've found that everyone has loads of advice and half of it is obsolete because there are 1,000,000 different ways to raise a child, but only 1 for yours in particular. Luckily with your second people don't give as much advice because they figure you know what you're doing. But the second time around the day she was born I thought "I'm doing this my way." And it has been SO much better! :D I love it!